Tickets in hand: Delta. May 5, 2011; 6:30 am to Atlanta, 8:20 to Seattle, 1:50pm Alaska Airlines to Fairbanks, AK.....
Bags packed, except last minute undies and socks....
Lily handed off to Dean and Amanda, with her new short hair cut.......
Princess has sent us all details: arriving at 4:30pm we miss that days bus to Denali, so they reserved a room at the Fairbank Princess Hotel, will explore Fairbanks and catch the Princess bus on May 6, arriving in Healy by 7:30 pm, at The Princess Homestead and Stampede Lodge...with evening snack awaiting....
Orientation and start to work on Thursday, May 7
Ernie and Ginger, will be praying for a safe flight. Best wishes on a great adventure, hope to hear from you soon.
ReplyDeletePRAY YOU HAD A GREAT ORIENTATION AND A WONDERFUL FIRST DAY AT WORK.
ReplyDeleteHi...miss you both. The pictures are terrific. I'm so glad things are going so great. Ginger, if I had known you wanted to learn how to do the washing, I would have been happy to let you practice at my house. :-) From the posts I've read so far, it sounds as though you are getting to know everyone. I was sure that you both would make lots of friends...just didn't realize it would be in the first day or two. Love you guys. Marsha
ReplyDelete